ARTWORK: Taylor Swift "22"


Taylor Swift released her fourth album "Red" last year and Taylor announced that she will releasing her fourth single follow-up to her third single "I Knew You Were Trouble". Her official fourth single "22" will be release on UK iTunes this April 1, 2013. The track already make impact on U.S. radios.


“For me, being 22 has been my favorite year of my life. I like all the possibilities of how you’re still learning, but you know enough. You still know nothing, but you know that you know nothing. You’re old enough to start planning your life, but you’re young enough to know there are so many unanswered questions. That brings about a carefree feeling that is sort of based on indecision and fear and at the same time letting lose. Being 22 has taught me so much.”

Above is the official single cover of Taylor Swift fourth single. I'm glad that Taylor decided to release this track as her next single.

BUY Taylor Swift 'Red' [ALBUM] on iTunes NOW!

0 feedback:

Post a Comment