NEWS: Selena Gomez New Single


Selena Gomez revealed a great news for her fans during a MTV interview. A new single is expected to be release this Spring. Her upcoming new album will look very new and more revealing side of her. This time, Selena is getting her feet back on the music scene and there’s nothing holding her back.


Selena told MTV, “"I think for me it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I've never done that before and it's great”

It won’t be long for Selena’s fans to her new single. Her first single would be release hopefully in March. I can’t wait to hear more about her new single and possibly Selena inspire her ‘BIG TURN’ like Adele.

0 feedback:

Post a Comment